Let me market you to get the job you REALLY want.
My name is Audrey Prenzel (BA, BEd, CARW, CEIC). Since I launched my firm in 2001, I’ve earned the title of Canada’s award-winning and multi-certified Career Transition Specialist.
Welcome! I work diligently with motivated professionals to secure the positions, income, and perks they want. Uniquely, I bring the expertise and experience to market the senior-most / executive level individuals within highly specialized industries. In other words, I write, coach, and advise for industries other career practitioners call the “tough” ones. Fired? Laid off? Relax. I’m a superstar outplacement provider. I’ve written 10,000+ projects and advised thousands of people as I map out their marketing plans.
- Tactical Canadian Résumés / CVs / Cover Letters
- SME for Canadian Armed Forces Military Veterans (UN, NATO, NORAD, NAV CANADA, NASA & Commonwealth War Graves Commission) Résumés, Job Search Maneuvers & Interview Recce
- Strategist for Entry / Progression for Police (RCMP, OPP, Municipal), CSIS, CBSA, Security, Firefighting, Office of the Fire Marshal
- In Demand by Federal / Provincial Government Staff, High Commissions & Diplomats
- “Human Calculator” for IT / High Tech / Science-related Über Geek Career Needs
- Ditching your career in Ontario public education? I’m your gal. Been there. Done that.
- Interview, Salary Negotiation & Street Level Job Hunting Training – all industries
- Goof Proof Navigation of Online / Social Media Networks for Job Hunting – all industries
- Attention Grabbing and Optimized LinkedIn Profiles
- Outplacement: Corporate & Government. Group & Individual. Remote or On-site (Call to discuss your needs
- 1:1 business coach for (budding & seasoned) entrepreneurs who excel at their biz but want to make more $$$
- Spunky / Insightful / Funny Careers Industry Authority for Media Contact, Conference Presentations & Educational Institutions (Universities / Colleges).
***Notice*** 1 month+ turnaround time. I’m always busy and I NEVER rush anyone’s project. Get in queue way before you think you need me. Once you retain me, don’t pester me to move up timelines.