Who Else Hires Audrey Prenzel?
Proudly, I serve clients from 30+ countries. Since I launched my firm back in 2001, it’s safe to say that there isn’t one industry that I haven’t written for or coached, from entry level right up to CEO. Over the years, I have developed quite a following for particular industries. This is because of my ability to work with these complex and highly specialized fields, and due to my operational style: direct, focused, and relentlessly thorough. Other résumé writers and career coaches from around the globe constantly refer the following clients my way because they know I’m the expert with these industries.
The primary disciplines demanding my résumé, CV, cover letter, bio and interview services are:
Police, Fire, & Global Security Experts:
Abduction Avoidance, Asset Protection, Corporate Security, Counter Insurgency Training (COIN), Crisis Management, CSIS, Cyber Crimes, Electronic Surveillance, Emergency Management, Emergency Medical Services (EMS), Emergency Service Dispatchers, Emergency Services Policy & Procedure Development, Event Security, Executive / Celebrity / VIP / VVIP Protection, Facilities Protection & Site Surveys, Firefighters (all levels), Forensics, Human Vulnerability Assessment, Incident & Crisis Response, Internal Security Investigations, International Couriers, Investigation Services, Long-term Threat Management, Maritime Interdiction, Natural & Human-induced Disasters Preparedness & Response, Operational Planning & Analysis, Overt & Covert Operations, Paramedics, Physical Security, Police Officers (entry to senior-most levels), Public Relations, RCMP, Anti-Terrorism Protection & Awareness Training, Threat-Risk Assessment, and Travel & Employee Security Training.
Government – Municipal / Provincial / Federal / International:
Advisors, Ambassadors, Cabinet Members, Civil Servants, Diplomats, Embassy Staff, High Commissions, Mayors, Members of Parliament, Ministers, Municipal Staff, Policy Developers / Analysts, Public Relations / Communications, Senators, and United Nations Staff (all levels).
Aerospace, Agronomy, Architectural, Biomedical, Biotechnology, Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Environmental, Geotechnical, Marine, Mechanical, Mining, Oil / Gas, Stationary, Structural, and Water / Wastewater.
Science, Technology & Medicine Professionals:
Astronomy, Biochemistry, Biology, Biomedical Science, Biophysics, Biotech, Botany, Chemistry, Climatology, Clinical Trials, Cosmetics, Database Administration, Ecology-Environmental, Food Science, Forensic Science, Genetics-Genomics, Geology, Geophysics, GLP-GMP, Hydrogeology, Information Technology, Marine Biology, Medicine, Nanotechnology, Neuroscience, Nuclear, Pharmaceutical, Pharmacology, Physiology, Plastics, Regulatory Affairs, and Software.
Professional Bios: I generate one page, content-rich bios for all industries.
How to Order…
- Email me your existing résumé and cover letter in MS Word. One version only please. (If you do not have an existing résumé, simply start at step 2.)
- Indicate what your career objective/next move is. Tell me what level you are currently at and how much money you want to make. I can speak with you on the phone to discuss your needs or email this information to you. Although a targeted cover letter and résumé is crucial, there is more to consider. I can discuss what is best for you as we map out career path. (e.g. LinkedIn profile and job search / interview / salary negotiation guidance)
- Please let me know how you found my services and if you are a referral.
- Critiques are electronically distributed. (These are detailed and are direct. If you trust me to share my insight, I am going to give it.)
- An “Action Plan” is emailed to you, specifying the best steps to develop your personal marketing materials and career search capabilities. All fees associated with the project are outlined here so that you can make an informed decision. Clients consistently appreciate my direct and clear communication style. There will be no surprises.
- Every single person is unique and so the pricing varies based on project specifications. Select the package you want and complete the payment option section. Print it off, sign and email back.
- This is a collaborative process. Once a client comes on board, they complete a questionnaire.
- I will draft your materials and email them to you. Count on me for Electronic Storage. (All files are prepared in MS Word.)
- For those committed to accelerating their current job status, the job search, interview and salary negotiation training is scheduled right after the documents are finalized.
Connect directly with Audrey!
Follow Audrey and access her job leads, networking tips, and résumé pointers! This Canadian/US/International career transition expert gives her time and shares her knowledge for those who want to be in the know!
- Like the Facebook page – Audrey Prenzel Career Transition Services
- Follow Audrey on Twitter – @AudreyPrenzel
- Connect with Audrey on LinkedIn
Having spent 28 years in Simcoe County and still in Southern Georgian Bay on a regular basis, Audrey also does outplacement services for Barrie, Angus, Stayner, Wasaga Beach, Collingwood, Elmvale, and Creemore.