It’s all here for you, former and currently serving Canadian Armed Forces Members!
Canada’s first resource book for former CAF Members: Military to Civvie Street.
There is absolutely no book like this in Canada!
Military to Civvie Street: The Complete Job Transition Guide for those Leaving the RCAF, Army & Navy.
It’s all in this e-book for just $20 (taxes included):
Send Interact e-Transfer with password to email@example.com
Connect directly with Audrey!
Follow Audrey and access her job leads, networking tips, and résumé pointers! This Canadian/US/International Military-to-Civilian expert gives her time and shares her knowledge for those who want to be in the know!
- Join her Q & A Group on Facebook – Military to Civvie Street: Job Insight
- Follow Audrey on Twitter – @AudreyPrenzel
- Connect with Audrey on LinkedIn
Want to check out Audrey’s services? Keep reading…
Permanent “Leave Pass”
Are you leaving the military and ready to make the move to the civilian workforce? Ensure your transition is seamless by discussing your career objectives with Canada’s top military-to-civilian career transition specialist and the one Canadian who captured the global title of Best Military Résumé writer… more than once!
It can be somewhat overwhelming, shifting from the world of military SOPs, to the very different civilian work force. Changes are seldom easy for anyone. Service men and women within the Army, RCN, and RCAF have entrusted Audrey to help get them the jobs they want, at the level they want, in the field they want.
Maximize Your Marketability with Audrey Prenzel
Regardless of element, time served, or rank achieved, give yourself the advantage of Audrey’s unparalleled expertise. Her first client in 2001 was an AVN TECH pulling the pin at CFB Borden. She hasn’t look back. Referrals continuously arrive from Military Family Resource Centres (MFRC), SCAN seminars, OSISS facilitators, Commissioned Officers, and former CAF clients. They know without question, Audrey’s writing, career mapping, and coaching surpasses their expectations.
So just what does Audrey Offer?
There are several packages to meet your needs. They include some or all of these services:
- Résumé / CV and Cover Letters, LinkedIn Profile Development & Optimization
- Training for Job Search & Networking
- Interview & Salary Negotiation Guidance
- Resource Materials & Ongoing Support
How to Order…
- Email me your existing résumé and cover letter in MS Word. One version only please. (If you do not have an existing résumé, simply start at step 2.)
- Indicate what your career objective/next move is. Tell me what level you are currently at and how much money you want to make. I can speak with you on the phone to discuss your needs or email this information to you. Although a targeted cover letter and résumé is crucial, there is more to consider. I can discuss what is best for you as we map out career path. (e.g. LinkedIn profile and job search / interview / salary negotiation guidance)
- Please let me know how you found my services and if you are a referral.
- Critiques are electronically distributed. (These are detailed and are direct. If you trust me to share my insight, I am going to give it.)
- An “Action Plan” is emailed to you, specifying the best steps to develop your personal marketing materials and career search capabilities. All fees associated with the project are outlined here so that you can make an informed decision. Clients consistently appreciate my direct and clear communication style. There will be no surprises.
- Every single person is unique and so the pricing varies based on project specifications. Select the package you want and complete the payment option section. Print it off, sign and email back.
- This is a collaborative process. Once a client comes on board, they complete a questionnaire.
- I will draft your materials and email them to you. Count on me for Electronic Storage. (All files are prepared in MS Word.)
- For those committed to accelerating their current job status, the job search, interview and salary negotiation training is scheduled right after the documents are finalized
Veterans have found employment in the following fields, by having Audrey Prenzel on their side:
Where are my clients from? How about…
1 Canadian Air Division (1 CAD); 1 Wing / CFB Kingston; 12 Wing / CFB Shearwater; 14 Wing Greenwood; 15 Wing Moose Jaw; 16 Wing / CFB Borden; 17 Wing Winnipeg; 19 Wing Comox; 1st Air Defence Regiment, Lanark and Renfrew Scottish, Royal Canadian Artillery Pembroke; 22 Wing North Bay; 3 Air Maintenance Squadron – Bagotville; 3 Area Support Group Signal Squadron Detachment Moncton; 3 Military Police Unit Detachment (Gagetown, Moncton); 3 Wing Bagotville; 4 Area Construction Troop 4 Engineer Support Regiment; 4 Wing Cold Lake; 41 Canadian Brigade Group Headquarters – Calgary; 413 Transport and Rescue Squadron – Greenwood; 424 Transport and Rescue Squadron – Trenton; 425 Tactical Fighter Squadron – Bagotville; 426 Transport Training Squadron – Trenton; 429 Transport Squadron – Trenton; 435 Transport and Rescue Squadron – Winnipeg; 436 Transport Squadron – Trenton; 437 Transport Squadron – Trenton; 4th Air Defence Regiment Detachment Gagetown; 5 Wing Goose Bay; 70 Communication Group Headquarters Detachment Toronto; 746 (Calgary) Communication Squadron – Calgary; 746 Communication Squadron – Calgary; 8 Air Combat Service Support Squadron – Trenton; 8 Air Communications and Control Squadron – Trenton; 8 Air Maintenance Squadron – Trenton; 8 Airfield Security Force Squadron – Trenton; 8 Construction Engineering Squadron – Trenton; 8 Telecommunications and Information Services Squadron – Trenton; 8 Wing Trenton; 9 Wing Gander; Aerospace and Telecommunications Engineering Support Squadron (ATESS) – Trenton; Aides-de-Camp to the Governor General – Ottawa; Air Command Academy – Borden; Area Support Units (Calgary, London, Chilliwack, London, Northern Ontario); BFC Montréal; BFC Valcartier; Canadian Defence Academy Headquarters Detachment – Borden; Canadian Forces Aerospace Warfare Centre – Trenton; Canadian Forces Aerospace Warfare Centre Detachment – Ottawa; Canadian Forces Aircrew Selection Centre – Trenton; Canadian Forces Base Halifax Detachment Cape (Breton, Debert); Canadian Forces Base Winnipeg Detachment (Dundurn, Thunder Bay, Yellowknife); Canadian Forces Base / Area Support Unit Gagetown Detachment Charlottetown; Canadian Forces Command & Staff College – Toronto; Canadian Forces Crypto Maintenance Unit – Kingston; Canadian Forces Fire and CBRN Academy – Borden; Canadian Forces Health Services Training Centre – Borden; Canadian Forces Joint Signal Regiment – Kingston; Canadian Forces Joint Support Group Headquarters – Kingston; Canadian Forces Land Advanced Warfare Centre – Trenton; Canadian Forces Language School Detachments (Ottawa, Borden, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu); Canadian Forces Leadership and Recruit School – Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu; Canadian Forces Learning and Development Centre Headquarters – St-Jean-Sur-Richelieu; Canadian Forces Military Police Academy – Borden; Canadian Forces National Counter Intelligence Unit Detachments (Atlantic, Central, Western, Victoria, Kingston, Quebec); Canadian Forces Northern Area Headquarters (CFNAHQ) – Yellowknife;Canadian Forces School of Administration & Logistics (CFSAL) – Borden; Canadian Forces School of Aerospace Technology and Engineering (CFSATE) – Borden; Canadian Joint Incident Response Unit – Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear – Trenton; Canadian Space Agency – CF Detachment Chambly; Central Flying School Detachment Moose Jaw; CFB / ASU Wainwright; CFB Edmonton; CFB Esquimalt; CFB Gagetown; CFB Halifax; CFB Petawawa; CFB Shilo; CFB Suffield; CFB Valcartier; CFS Alert; CFS Leitrim; CFS St John’s; Defence Research and Development Canada Military Support Unit Detachment (Valcartier, Atlantic, Toronto); Director General Aerospace Equipment Program Management (DGAEPM) – Ottawa; Director General Compensation and Benefits (DGCB) – Ottawa; Director, Personnel Generation Requirement (DPGR) – Ottawa; Directorate of Technical Airworthiness and Engineering Support (DTAES) – Ottawa; Joint Rescue Coordination Centre (Halifax, Trenton, Victoria); Joint Task Force Central – Toronto; Land Force Atlantic Area Training Centre Detachment London; Land Force Central Area Headquarters Detachment Petawawa; Land Force Central Area Training Centre Meaford; Land Force Doctrine and Training System Headquarters Detachment – Ottawa; Maritime Command (MARCOM) – Ottawa; National Defence Headquarters (NDHQ) – Ottawa; Royal Military College of Canada – Kingston; The Royal Canadian Dragoons – Petawawa; and The Royal 22nd Regiment (The Van Doos).
As well as personnel from all of Her Majesty’s ships, and just about every Air/Army/Naval Cadet Unit, Ranger Patrol Group, recruiting centre, and MFRC in Canada.